The taste of delicious tender fall off the bone ribs smothered with BBQ sauce is the best. In this article, we will go through how to cook ribs and how long to cook them in the oven. Also included are 5 delicious recipes for you to try.
How To Cook Ribs
1. The first thing you need to do is gather all your ingredients like your spices so that you have everything close by.
2. Preheat the oven to 350.
3. Open your package of ribs and remove the membrane on them if you prefer.
4. To remove the membrane you will need to flip the ribs over and you will see a white layer attached. You will want to slide a knife under there and pull it up with a paper towel or your fingers. It should be able to be removed easily. Pull it away from the ribs.
5. Add ribs to a baking pan. Season with your favorite seasonings or rub.
6. Cover and place ribs in the oven.
7. While the ribs are cooking make a homemade bbq sauce if you will be using one if not then you can just use bottled barbecue sauce.
8. During the last 4-5 minutes of your cooking time remove the ribs from the oven and add sauce to the ribs.
9. Turn oven to broil for about 5 minutes or until sauce slightly browns.
10. Let the ribs rest for 5-10 minutes before enjoying.
How Long To Cook Ribs At 350?
Cook ribs in the oven at 350 for about 2 hours or until they are soft.
How Long To Cook Ribs at 200?
Cook ribs in the oven at 200 degrees for 4 hours. You can cook ribs at a low temperature but it will take longer. Expect a cooking time of about 4 hours if you use this temperature. This low slow cooking makes for nice tender meat that falls off the bone.
How Long To Cook Ribs at 400?
Cook ribs in the oven at 400 for about 1 1/2 hours or until they are soft and tender.
Do you cook ribs bone side up or down?
Cook ribs with the meat side facing down and the bone side up. This will ensure that your meat will be nice and tender.
How To Store Cooked Ribs?
Store cooked ribs in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Let them cool down and then wrap them with plastic wrap or store them in an airtight container.
5 Delicious Rib Recipes
Oven BBQ Ribs
Try this delicious fall off the bone oven baked ribs recipe. These ribs are lightly seasoned and then are topped with a seasoned barbecue sauce. This recipe uses baby back ribs.
Get this recipe on Cafe Delites.
Country Style Ribs
Here is a recipe that uses country-styled ribs. The ribs are lightly seasoned and then slow-cooked for 3 hours. They are topped with bbq sauce.
Get this recipe on Baking Mischief.
Grilled Pork Ribs
Here is a perfect grilled pork ribs recipe. The ribs are seasoned with a homemade rub that is included with this recipe. The ribs are grilled and then topped with a homemade marmalade sauce.
Get this recipe on The Country Cook.
If you want to make ribs in your crockpot here is a great recipe for you to follow. The ribs turned out soft and tender.
Get this recipe on Spend With Pennies.
Instant Pot Ribs
The last recipe shows you how to make a delicious ribs recipe in the instant pot.
Get this recipe on Well Plated.