How To Cook Frozen Hamburger Patties On The Stove
1. To cook frozen patties on the stove you will need your patties, a frying pan, and any seasonings if you want to use them.
2. Open your hamburgers from the packaging and open the patties up removing any paper between them.
3. Heat a frying pan with a small amount of oil.
4. Add your frozen hamburger patties to the frying pan and cook for 4-5 minutes. Flip the hamburgers and then cook for an additional 4-5 minutes. Check to see if done, if not continue cooking. If your burgers are thicker they may require additional cooking time.
5. When done cooking remove them from the frying pan and enjoy.
How To Cook In The Oven
1. The first thing you need to do is cover your baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. Place a baking wire rack on top. Coat the rack with cooking spray or oil.
3. Preheat your oven to 400.
4. Open your hamburgers from the packaging and open the patties up removing any paper between them.
5. Place the frozen hamburger patties on a baking rack. Add seasonings if you prefer. Cook for about 20-25 minutes. Flip the burgers halfway through the cooking time.
6. Close to the end of the cooking time add cheese if you prefer and melt. When done remove from the oven and enjoy.
How To Cook On The Grill
1. Gather all your ingredients so that you have everything you need close by.
2. Startup the grill.
3. Open your hamburger patties package and remove any paper between them.
4. Put the burgers on the grill. Season them if you prefer. Cook for 4-5 minutes and then flip them over and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes. Check to see if done if not continue cooking. Thicker burgers will require more cooking time.
5. When they are finished cooking remove them from the grill and enjoy.
What Temperature Should Burgers Be Cooked To?
Cook hamburgers to an internal temperature of 160 F. Check with a food thermometer.
Burger Topping Ideas
- BBQ Sauce
How To Store Cooked Burgers?
Store cooked hamburgers in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
7 Delicious Burger Recipes
1. Steakhouse Burger
You are sure to love these juicy steakhouse burgers. These homemade burgers are nice and big and full of flavors.
Get this recipe on Once Upon A Chef.
2. Juicy Homemade Hamburgers
Here is another delicious homemade burger recipe for you to try. This is perfect to make for your summer barbecue. You just need a few simple ingredients and seasonings to make this recipe.
Get this recipe on A Spicy Perspective.
3. Gourmet Burgers
Try this tasty loaded gourmet burger recipe. This burger is filled with a juicy hamburger patty, bacon, cheese, and avocados.
Get this recipe on Best Beef Recipes.
4. Smash Burgers
Make these smash burgers for your barbecue dinner. These burgers are easy to make and are very juicy and flavorful. They are topped with simple ingredients and sauce.
Get their recipe on Natashas Kitchen.
5. Turkey Burgers
This recipe shows you how to make the best turkey burgers. Get these delicious burgers to the table in no time.
Get this recipe on Cooking Classy.
6. Ground Chicken Burgers
Try this flavorful ground chicken burgers recipe. Make them on the grill or pan fry.
Get this recipe on Salt and Lavender.
7. Salmon Burgers
The last recipe on the list shows you how to make the best homemade salmon burgers.
Get this recipe on Well Plated.
34 Best BBQ Side Dishes For A Crowd